Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Carp Pro Magazine!!!!

Was very fortunate to be included in the 2013 Fly Carpin fly swap this year, being included with some of the more prominent carp tiers from around the country.  Dan Frasier with CarpPro Magazine contacted everyone that had been included in the swap about a possible article in the latest edition of the magazine.  I responded with a very excited yes and passed along the information that was requested.  I opened up my email this morning to see that the CarpPro Issue 2 was out with a headline on the front cover about the swap.  I started flipping through the pages, and there I was on page 109!  So cool to see a fly that I tied surrounded by who's who in the world of fly fishing for carp.  Want to send a huge shoutout to Dan and McTage for making the swap and the magazine happen.  Awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment