Monday, May 28, 2012

Juanna Be Hopper Juan

Wanna send a huge shout out to Juan Ramirez for hooking me up with some of his packs for the Juanna Be Hopper Juans.  I bought some of the Hopper Juan packs from him at the Fly Fishing Show, but I wanted to tie some of the little brothers.  Spent the evening tying a few of the Juanna Be's up, and I think they turned out pretty good.  Cannot wait to throw these on Bear Creek this week to see how much the fish like them.  You can check out Juan's incredible blog at hopperjuan.blogspot.com.



2 comments:

  1. Juan's a class guy. I also bought my Hopper Juan kit at the Fly Fishing Show. Love the Hopper Juan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! This little pattern will be more important this year with lower water levels and skittish fish later in the summer. You can still hold up a good size dropper on this thing too. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete